The delicious blueberry and cheese muffins are wheat-free, gluten-free, and sugar-free.
- 1/2 cup LSA (ground linseed, sunflower seed and almonds)
- 1 tbsp pysillium husk
- 1/2 cup fine brown rice flour
- 2 tbsp tapioca flour
- 2 tsp baking powder (gluten-free if you like)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup of crumbled feta or blue cheese
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 free-range eggs
- 1/2 cup of coconut water or any nut milk
- 1/4 cup pure virgin olive oil
- Mix together all dry dry ingredients.
- Add blueberries and cheese, and stir.
- Mix eggs, oil and coconut water (or nut milk) together in another bowl.
- Add wet ingredients into dry. Stir until combined.
- Spoon into cupcake paper-lined muffin tins. Makes 6 large muffins.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 mins at 180C.