Terms & Conditions
My food journey has brought me here: growing, eating, healing.
Grow Eat Heal Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and managed by the New Zealand company, Grow Eat Heal Limited
We may be contacted at:
Telephone : +64 (21) 537626
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Post : 34 Clansman Tce, Gulf Harbour AK 0930
Grow Eat Heal tea and herbal tea blends,
Love Tea, Pukka tea, Oku tea, Tea Total Tea,
Grow Eat Heal black garlic
Grow Eat Heal happy latte mix
Grow Eat Heal dried fruit
Ceres branded foods
Changing Habits branded foods
Ranges of fine china and tea accessories
• All prices are shown in New Zealand dollars including GST.
• International orders are GST exempt.
• Prices do not include shipping and handling.
• Every effort is made to have all pricing correct within our website. However, we reserve the right to refuse to supply a product with a price error.
Supply and Delivery
• Products may not be available for immediate delivery, in which case you will be notified within 48 hours from time of ordering.
• Some orders may take up to 4 weeks to deliver, but we will confer with you.
• We do not hold responsibility for any delayed, missing or damaged orders caused by any third party shipping contractor used. NZ Post will help in assistance of resolution but is in no means held responsible.
• All transit times are based off carriers estimated delivery schedules.
• In cases such as extreme weather, holidays, and other unforeseen reasons, normal transit times may be affected. In the unfortunate case of these circumstances, neither the carrier nor Grow Eat Heal Limited can be held responsible and thus cannot offer any type of compensation.
• No returns will be accepted on a ‘change of mind’ basis, so please be sure before you buy. All returns must comply with the Consumers Guarantees Act or Fair Trading Act.
Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability as to Shipping Errors
Grow Eat Heal Limited will make mistakes from time to time. Although we work very hard to prevent errors when processing orders, the fact that we employ human beings to pick, pack and ship orders makes errors unavoidable. If we do ship the wrong product to you or leave out a certain product from a package, our procedure and policy for resolving the problem is the following:
• Grow Eat Heal Limited will verify that an item was left out of a package by going over receipts and what was shipped.
• If we clearly see that an item has been left out of the package, we will ship the item to you at no charge using the most efficient shipping method available.
Privacy and Data Policy
Collection of Personal Information
• When you use our Products or Websites, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, date of birth, email address, telephone number.
• By giving us such information, you will be giving consent to our using it in the manner described in this policy.
• You may withdraw your consent at any time by EMAIL. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
• Cookie information, pages you have requested and your IP address may also be recorded by us and/or third parties from your browser as set out in this policy.
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information to allow us to process your service requests, provide access to privileged areas of the websites, send out newsletters, personalize your visit to our website, personalize your use of our products, and enable us to improve the products and services we offer. We may occasionally carry out market research and send you details of services and offers that we think may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive such information EMAIL or, alternatively, when we send you an e-mail, it will contain a provision for you to opt out of receiving any further information from us.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may provide information about you to our employees and agents in order to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by Grow eat Heal Limited.
Third-party advertisers may also create and access cookies, which will be subject to their privacy policies – we accept no responsibility or liability for the use of such third parties’ cookies. If you do not wish cookies to be placed on your computer or handheld device, then they can be disabled in your web browser. The option to do so is normally found in your browser’s “security settings” section. Please note that permanently disabling cookies in your browser may hinder your use of our website as well as other websites and interactive services.
All security on our website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
Card Data Security
Payment Express have a dedicated and purpose built development and data centre, specially designed for payments processing. They have invested and continue to re-invest in state of the art, bank grade security and infrastructure, and are fully certified as Visa AIS and MasterCard SDP (PCI DSS) compliant at processor level; using an approved QSA for quarterly scans on systems and full onsite audits, annually. All sensitive information is encrypted with the 3DES protocol, using financial Hardware Security Modules.
If you have any further concerns about security, please EMAIL team.
Deliveries – Local and International
All Grow Eat Heal Limited products are sent in an opaque bag, this package is sent in a standard courier bag, with all the relevant postal information and customs forms(if required) on the outside. Orders are shipped within 48 hours of receipt of payment by international air mail and usually take 3 to 10 working days to arrive at the destination.
During busy times or over holidays, such as Christmas or Easter – delivery may take longer. We do ask for your telephone number which we include in the “To” field, from time to time we receive back parcels that have could have been delivered and a phone call would have solved the problem. We also ask for a working email address to be used when ordering so that we can reach you if we have any problems with your order. We will never sell or share your information with anyone else, and will use it only to process your order.
If any item is out of stock, we will hold your whole order until all the goods are ready to be shipped. Should you require some items earlier than other items you have back-ordered, please place two separate orders. Should you choose not to wait for goods that have not yet been delivered we can refund payment to you.
Failure to Arrive
Should your parcel fail to arrive within 10 working days, please notify us immediately. We will check the shipping in your area and resupply your order. Please note that this does not apply during busy times or during holidays – such as Easter or Christmas, and during these times a longer delivery time is to be expected. You will be required to complete a declaration for NZ Post to confirm that the order has been lost.
Should the order arrive later and a replacement order has been sent then you are required to send the order received last back to us by writing on the envelope “return to sender”, and notifying us that the parcel has arrived and you have returned it.
Large Quantity & Custom Orders
Generally, all items shown on our website are in stock. However, in the case of large quantity or custom orders, we will do our best to have these ready for dispatch within a reasonable time period. In the odd occasion we are unable to deliver within the 10 days quoted, we will contact you within 48 hours of your purchase. Ask our helpful team for an estimated lead time, otherwise request a due date if required.
Holiday Season Deliveries
Please allow extra time for shipping when purchasing gifts for Christmas. With the high demand of the postal service this time of year, wait times may be longer than usual.
Postage for New Zealand NZ$6.00 ( 3-5 days NZ Post)
Postage for NZ fragile NZ$12 (3-5 days NZ Post)
Postage to Australia NZ$12 ( 5-10 days standard airmail)
Postage to Australia fragile NZ$24 (5-10 days standard airmail)
Postage to USA NZ$34 (6-10 days standard airmail)
Postage for the rest of the world NZ$50 (6-19 days standard airmail)
Returns & Cancellations
• No returns will be accepted on a ‘change of mind’ basis, so please be sure before you buy.
• All returns must comply with the Consumers Guarantees Act or Fair Trading Act.
• No cancellations will be accepted once an order is placed via our online store.
• Please return any incorrect order, faulty or defective products to us within 14 days of receipt.
• Please return the products with the original packaging and labels, and include a note telling us of the fault or defect. You will pay for the cost of return, we will pay for the shipping cost of the replaced goods. Please allow 10 working days for your order to arrive back in NZ and another 10 working days for the replacement item to arrive.