An overindulgence detox diet
Need to get over your indulgences of Christmas, New Year parties or even a hard weekend?
Want a simple system detox so you can feel refreshed, energetic and ready to go?
This is what I do for my overindulgence detox diet:
For 3-4 days eat as much as you like of the following:
- Raw fruit of the season, yum berries, stone fruit and melons.
- Raw nuts for protein and fat.
- Vegetables – lettuce or cabbage salads with added veg and fruit like avocado, capsicum, and red onion, and add herbs like mint, basil and parsley.
- For something warm a veg soup with lentils – no meat.
- Drink heaps of water. Or blend some watermelon with ice for a fruit daiquiri.
- Have a green vegetable juice with celery, mint, apple, cabbage, and pineapple.
Try not to eat the fruit after 2:00 pm. Just enjoy the vegetables, and then have more nuts in the afternoon.