The deliciousness of this magic drink is just perfect for an afternoon tea on a hot summer day.
You will need;
- Ice cubes
- 2 teaspoons of Love Tea Original Chai or caffeine free chai
- Milk or mylk of choice
- Sweetener of choice
For an extra decadent iced chai :
- add Lavender buds for a floral twist
- use Coconut milk for a tropical twist
- add a dash of coffee for a dirty chai
- or a dash of rum for a cocktail chai
- Pour blend over vanilla ice cream for a chai affogato
- Blend ice blocks, prepared chai and bananas for an iced chai smoothie
To make, add a teaspoon of chai per serve into a teapot or saucepan, and cover with boiling water for 2-3 minutes (or bring water to boil). Add sweetener, stir, and allow to cool. Pour into your cups and add the desired amount of cold milk or mylk. Finally, add ice cubes and your choice of extra ingredient listed above, and enjoy.
Thanks to Love tea for your beautiful tea products and your amazing recipe.