Fitgenes DNA test
DNA testing puts you on a pathway toward better health, now and into the future.
Genetic testing for a lifestyle approach specifically tailored to your genes.
Fitgenes DNA testing provides personalised solutions to help you manage immediate challenges like weight loss or food sensitivities, reach your personal health goals and maximise your potential for healthy living and ageing.
Discover a better way to eat for life.
Learn about what makes you unique. Your genes play a significant role in who you are, what you look like, and what health issues you may, or may not, experience.
What is genetic testing for health?
Your genes do not change, but you can optimise them by changing your diet, exercise, and lifestyle to suit your health goals at any stage of life.
These genetic optimisations are the focus of Fitgenes’ Health & Wellbeing Report, a comprehensive analysis of your genetic profile and how the variants in your genes can influence your fitness and your general health.
Unlock your DNA. Know what food and lifestyle choices work for your DNA design. Jocelyn J Murray, a registered Fitgenes practitioner, will tailor diet and lifestyle choices specifically suited for you based on your DNA report.
We call this epigenetics.
Who is epigenetics for?
- If you’re wanting to optimise your health, age well and develop a sense of wellbeing, then Fitgenes is for you.
- If you’re tired of fad diets and one-size-fits-all approaches that don’t work for you and want personalised health advice that recognises you as unique, then Fitgenes is for you.
- If you want to know which foods best support your energy levels, then Fitgenes is for you.
- If you’re wanting to know which exercise programmes would suit you best, then Fitgenes is for you.
What are the benefits of epigenetics?
- No more guesswork. You’ll discover what predispositions you may or may not have for developing health conditions such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or autoimmune conditions.
- You only test once. Your personalised health information can be followed long-term.
- Sticking with your health goals is easier. No one-size-fits-all interventions or yo-yoing diets make life less stressful and sensible goals more achievable.
Let’s work together to establish a healthy lifestyle plan that’s uniquely yours.
How is genetic testing done?
The test itself is simple and non-invasive: a swab taken from the inside of your cheek is all that is needed. Genetic testing for health is accessible to virtually anyone.
Once your sample has been tested by the laboratory, a report is prepared for Jocelyn, your Fitgenes practitioner, to interpret and then share with you.
This report is essentially your ‘user manual’. It will show which of your genes function optimally, your genetic strengths, and which of your genes may need some support to function optimally.
Your Fitgenes practitioner, Jocelyn, then prepares a personalised food choice and lifestyle intervention plan based on the report.
Jocelyn will meet with you to map out the optimal foods to eat and exercise to enjoy that will get the best expression from your genes possible.