Want to know what to do with leftover roast lamb?
Make this gorgeous, winter-warming lamb and cauliflower curry.
It is gluten-free, dairy-free, and contains those wonderful spices that we need to warm us over winter. We often turn to eating meat over the colder months as we look for comforting, warming foods and our digestive systems slow down. Lamb is ideal as it contains fats that are great for our skin and this dish is nice and filling and sure to help you sleep well.
Lamb and cauliflower curry – ingredients
Lamb and cauliflower curry – how to make
- Prepare and combine all the spices – you could double the mix and save 1/2 for your next curry.
- In a hot pan melt the coconut oil, add the onions, brown off, and then add the garlic for the last minute. Throw in the spice mix and stir for a minute.
- Pour into the pan the gravy stock, and simmer. Pour in the coconut milk. Simmer.
- Add the meat and then the cauliflower. Simmer for about ten minutes with the lid slightly open so the curry thickens, and all the flavours are well infused into the meat and cauliflower.
- Serve, with a handful of micro greens.